We welcome the following queries:
- General Enquiries
- Offers to give a talk or run a workshop
- Collaboration propositions – We are always open to collaborate with other groups, organisations, or writers where we can. We love working with other groups or organisations, especially on writing or story related projects. Past collaborations include working with Black Shuck Gin to create a murder mystery game. We can’t guarantee it’ll be a yes every time, but we are open to hear any proposal.
- Sharing your writing competition – All we ask is that you share our competitions as a courtesy either on your social media or with your group.
- Sharing writing-related events – We are usually happy to share events with our membership or on social media, especially events happenings locally in Norfolk. However, if you have a workshop or talk happening online, we are usually happy to share this with our membership. All we ask is that as a courtesy you share events we are running in return.
Please do not contact us about the following:
- Reviewing your book – If you want your book reviewed, you would be better off approaching a book club or review blog. We don’t review books.
- Promoting your book signing or launch – Unless you are a member, or have done a talk or workshop with us in the past, we will not promote your work.
- Promoting your product or service – If you are an editor, illustrator, web designer, or any other service like this, we will not promote you to our members. We promote the services of members, or those who have worked with us in the past as guest speakers.
To contact Norwich Writers’ Circle please use the following form:
We look forward to hearing from you.