In-house Competition Entry Specifications
- Only one entry per author, per competition.
- All competition entries should be printed in 12 point Times New Roman in black ink on one side of A4 paper, double-spaced, with one-inch margins all round.
- Do not add extra space between paragraphs or different speeches in dialogue.
- Each page should be numbered, using the format ‘Page x of y’ i.e page 1 of 3, for example. It is helpful if the title of the story appears next to the page number. This can be at the top-right corner, or at the bottom of the page, separated from the main body of text by a blank line.
- Do not submit scripts which are over the word limit – or under, if a minimum is specified.
You should include a cover sheet giving:
- Your name
- Contact details such as phone number, email, and an address. This is so we can contact you if you win. Your details will not be passed to third parties.
- The title of the story
- The name of the competition
- The word limit
- The actual word count
Entries may be sent by email to: