We’re pleased to announce the winners of the Past Search Prize for Non-Fiction, kindly sponsored by Gill Blanchard of Past Search.
- 1st Helen Murray with Jane Sellars
- 2nd Cathy Rushworth with The Wretched Life of Thomas Vaughn
- 3rd Iain Andrews with An account of Amelia Lightharness
- Anne Funnell with How a Case of Mistaken Identity changed the law
- Alex Sykes with The Vitriolic Weaver
- Phyllida Scrivens with The Hanging of Hubbard Lingley in Norwich
Well done! Special thanks to Stephen Carver for his excellent adjudication and his generous offer to feature all entries on his blog.