Tuesday 3rd of July was our annual general meeting, and the last meeting of the season. It was also our last meeting at Anteros. In September we will move to Chantry Hall.
Other changes to the group include:
Door fees will be changing. Members will continue to pay £3, while guests will pay as follows:
- Speaker evenings the door fee for guests will be £7.
- Other meetings, including workshops and adjudications, will be £5.
It was also the time to give out the trophies to the winners throughout the year:
- The Cooper Prize – Iain Andrews
- Past Search Prize for Non Fiction – Phyllida Scrivens
- Colin Sutton cup for Humour – Phyllida Scrivens
- Overall Trophy – Phyllida Scrivens
We hope everyone has enjoyed this season as much as we have, and we look forward to seeing you in September. The new programme is live on the website. Remember, we’re moving premises, so we will be meeting at Chantry Hall: